Budget Buddies is seeking strong candidates for the new position of
REGIONAL PROGRAM COORDINATOR – Boston
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Regional Program Coordinator will plan and implement the standard Budget Buddies financial literacy programs in the Boston region.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience working in the non-profit sector, be well organized, able to multi-task, be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, and be able to travel to program locations – while sharing an enthusiasm for the Budget Buddies mission of promoting financial literacy and confidence among low-income women.
- Develop and implement the standard Budget Buddies financial education program in conjunction with local partnering agencies
- Work with partnering agencies to set program schedules, ensure programs are staffed with a sufficient number of volunteer coaches, and match coaches with buddies
- Identify, recruit, and train program volunteers
- Work with Budget Buddies staff in identifying partnering agencies
- Work with Budget Buddies staff in identifying and training qualified workshop presenters
- Schedule and facilitate volunteer information meetings, orientations and trainings for coaches and presenters
- Schedule and facilitate coaches exchange meetings, and act as a support resource for coaches
Anticipated start date of June 2017. This is a part time position at 10-15 hours per week with the opportunity for additional hours over the next year.
Although workshops and meetings will take places at Boston agencies, this position is otherwise remote. Must be able to attend training in Chelmsford for the first 4-6 weeks
Interested candidates should contact Budget Buddies Regional Network Coordinator, Chrisanne Douglas, at email@example.com